Friday, November 4, 2016
Friday Post - Nov 4, 2016
My layer style I used to make the size of the iris is the gradient overlay tool. I held my mouse on the second icon on the top left. Then I selected gradient overlay tool, then I make my iris any size i want.
If I have a layer with stars and another layer with a hand, I put the star layer on top of the hand layer. Then you I shift clicked the hand layer then press (shift+ctrl+I). For example I had to put a background on the hand so I put the background layer on top of the hand then i had to shift click the hand layer then pressed (shift+ctrl+I).
JTN is a online market researching company
Something I'm good at that people don't know about me is that I'm good at badminton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment