Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Game Journalism Day 3

My goal today was to make a base and survive but i failed miserably. Today I gathered a lot of materials but i died trying to get food. All i needed to make the base foundation was just the fibers. I survive a night but then I was losing hunger so i had to try to kill a wolf but died, after i tried to survive 3 times but i died trying to get food. The closest I've been to making a camp was making a campfire.

But for making a base i recommend trying to take time and not get caught the any hostile animals and try to find any crates for nails, food, water, medicine, etc. The nails help out a lot with building a base.

 These 3 crates were the ones I've found that was useful for my survival.






This campfire was the closest I've gotten to a base to live at.
And I also found a medicine herb.

No comments:

Post a Comment