1. EXPLAIN - in detail
I don't really know how to play the game but this is how i play the game. First I just get wood to try to survive the full night, and I just try my hardest to avoid hostile animals until I get a rifle or a shotgun.
2. Did you get AI HUNTERS in the game?
No, I've never had a AI hunter try to raid or kill me because I keep dying and I'm not as good as other people but I had a starting base.
3. If you were to start over... in 30 minutes...how advanced could you get?
If I were to start over for 30 minutes, I think I would survive 2 nights and have enough to make 2 wooden foundations and 1 wall. I probably would not kill a wolf or bear, but I will most likely die really early.
After the 30 minutes, I died 3 times killed 1 wolf and made 1 wooden foundation and found my stuff again after i died.

No comments:
Post a Comment